- JF-17 Fighter Jets Take Charge In Swift Response, Launching Powerful Strikes Against Terrorists Inside Iran.
- Exports sales prospects of JF-17
- PAF set to acquire PL-15 Long range AAM to counter Meteor
- JF-17 Block-III: What we know so far
- JF-17 Thunder now flyable on DCS – Most advanced publicly available digital simulator.
- JF-17 performs on Pakistan Resolution Day, March 23, 2019, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Twin-Seater JF-17B’s second prototype takes off
- Myanmar is in negotiations to licence-build JF-17 fighter
- JF-17b dual seat aircraft to be ready by April 2017: PAF
- PAF seeks Thales DAMOCLES – Multifunction Targeting Pod For JF-17 Aircraft
Category Archives: News
JF-17 Thunder displayed its maneuvering power, tactics and flying capabilities at Islamabad on Pakistan’s resolution day. Potential export to Malaysia? Also present was Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohammad, as the guest of honor.Dr Mahathir was given a briefing along with … Continue reading
The second prototype of the twin-seater JF-17B has taken off as per the photos on various Chinese internet sources. JF-17B has several major design changes compared to the original JF-17. The most obvious change has been the tandem seats, primarily … Continue reading
Myanmar is in advanced stages of negotiations to license-build the JF-17 aircrafts. Myanmar Airforce had already decided to purchase 16 JF-17 fighters in 2015. Currently, the Chinese A-5s and F-7Ms fullfill the air combat role in Myanmar Airforce (MAF). … Continue reading
Pakistan and China have started the prototype production of JF-17b dual seater. This was announced at a ceremony in Chendgu Aerospace corporation, China. Pakistan Airforce’s Air Marshall Muhammad Iqbal mentioned that the dual-seat aircraft would add great value to the … Continue reading
Pakistan Air Force second-in-command Muhammad Ashfaque Arain told Reuters in an interview that his visit to Paris was partly aimed at discussing from French officials the prospects of acquiring the Damocles targeting pods for JF-17s. This was in context of the fact the Pakistan continues to … Continue reading