- JF-17 Block-III first flew on 15th December, 2019.
- Air-cooled KLJ-7A active electronically scanned array (AESA) radar has been selected. A generational upgrade over the current pulse-doppler radar.
- A new wide holographic heads up display (HUD) is clearly visible in cockpit
- New IIR based MAWS
- Upgraded Electronic warfare suits
- Airframe design remains the same however with minor adjustments in positioning to various senors
- Three axis-fly-by-wire system, replacing the hybrid system in earlier blocks.
- PAF is expected to procure 50 Block-IIIs
- Exports sales prospects of JF-17
- PAF set to acquire PL-15 Long range AAM to counter Meteor
- JF-17 Block-III: What we know so far
- JF-17 Thunder now flyable on DCS – Most advanced publicly available digital simulator.
- JF-17 performs on Pakistan Resolution Day, March 23, 2019, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Twin-Seater JF-17B’s second prototype takes off
- Myanmar is in negotiations to licence-build JF-17 fighter
- JF-17b dual seat aircraft to be ready by April 2017: PAF
- PAF seeks Thales DAMOCLES – Multifunction Targeting Pod For JF-17 Aircraft
- JF-17 wins first export order!
Pingback: Exports sales prospects of JF-17 | JF-17 Thunder