- JF-17 Fighter Jets Take Charge In Swift Response, Launching Powerful Strikes Against Terrorists Inside Iran.
- Exports sales prospects of JF-17
- PAF set to acquire PL-15 Long range AAM to counter Meteor
- JF-17 Block-III: What we know so far
- JF-17 Thunder now flyable on DCS – Most advanced publicly available digital simulator.
- JF-17 performs on Pakistan Resolution Day, March 23, 2019, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Twin-Seater JF-17B’s second prototype takes off
- Myanmar is in negotiations to licence-build JF-17 fighter
- JF-17b dual seat aircraft to be ready by April 2017: PAF
- PAF seeks Thales DAMOCLES – Multifunction Targeting Pod For JF-17 Aircraft
Category Archives: Articles
JF-17 Fighter Jets Take Charge In Swift Response, Launching Powerful Strikes Against Terrorists Inside Iran.
On January 18, 2024, Pakistan Air Force, with JF-17 Strikers, J-10C fighters, AEW, and EW assets, conducted a deep strike against terrorists in Iran. JF-17 Thunder jets were from the No. 2 ‘Minhasians’ Squadron at PAF Base Masroor in Karachi, … Continue reading
Pakistan Air Force second-in-command Muhammad Ashfaque Arain told Reuters in an interview that his visit to Paris was partly aimed at discussing from French officials the prospects of acquiring the Damocles targeting pods for JF-17s. This was in context of the fact the Pakistan continues to … Continue reading