- Exports sales prospects of JF-17
- PAF set to acquire PL-15 Long range AAM to counter Meteor
- JF-17 Block-III: What we know so far
- JF-17 Thunder now flyable on DCS – Most advanced publicly available digital simulator.
- JF-17 performs on Pakistan Resolution Day, March 23, 2019, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Twin-Seater JF-17B’s second prototype takes off
- Myanmar is in negotiations to licence-build JF-17 fighter
- JF-17b dual seat aircraft to be ready by April 2017: PAF
- PAF seeks Thales DAMOCLES – Multifunction Targeting Pod For JF-17 Aircraft
- JF-17 wins first export order!
Category Archives: Articles
PAF seeks Thales DAMOCLES – Multifunction Targeting Pod For JF-17 Aircraft
Pakistan Air Force second-in-command Muhammad Ashfaque Arain told Reuters in an interview that his visit to Paris was partly aimed at discussing from French officials the prospects of acquiring the Damocles targeting pods for JF-17s. This was in context of the fact the Pakistan continues to … Continue reading
Posted in Articles, News Tagged damocles, jf-17, Muhammad Ashfaque Arain, paf, pakistan airforce, thales Leave a comment
Round Up: 50 new JF-17 thunders.
Let us look a bit deeper than the usual news. 50 JF-17 thunders to Pakistan on ‘emergency’ basis flashed across the local Pakistani media. Online communities responded quickly with intense discussion on what exactly is the timeline behind the word … Continue reading
Posted in Articles, News 8 Comments