- JF-17 Block-III: What we know so far
- JF-17 Thunder now flyable on DCS – Most advanced publicly available digital simulator.
- JF-17 performs on Pakistan Resolution Day, March 23, 2019, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Twin-Seater JF-17B’s second prototype takes off
- Myanmar is in negotiations to licence-build JF-17 fighter
- JF-17b dual seat aircraft to be ready by April 2017: PAF
- PAF seeks Thales DAMOCLES – Multifunction Targeting Pod For JF-17 Aircraft
- JF-17 wins first export order!
- JF-17 armed with hypersonic anti-ship CM-400AKG missile
- JF-17 on Sharah-e-Faisal, Karachi
Category Archives: News
JF-17 Block-III first flew on 15th December, 2019. Air-cooled KLJ-7A active electronically scanned array (AESA) radar has been selected. A generational upgrade over the current pulse-doppler radar. A new wide holographic heads up display (HUD) is clearly visible in cockpit … Continue reading
Digital combat simulator world (DCS) has released a JF-17 module, allowing you to pilot the aircraft on your PC. DCS is known for offering the most authentic & realistic simulation of military aircrafts. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1199120/DCS_JF17_Thunder/
JF-17 Thunder displayed its maneuvering power, tactics and flying capabilities at Islamabad on Pakistan’s resolution day. Potential export to Malaysia? Also present was Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohammad, as the guest of honor.Dr Mahathir was given a briefing along with … Continue reading
The second prototype of the twin-seater JF-17B has taken off as per the photos on various Chinese internet sources. JF-17B has several major design changes compared to the original JF-17. The most obvious change has been the tandem seats, primarily … Continue reading
Myanmar is in advanced stages of negotiations to license-build the JF-17 aircrafts. Myanmar Airforce had already decided to purchase 16 JF-17 fighters in 2015. Currently, the Chinese A-5s and F-7Ms fullfill the air combat role in Myanmar Airforce (MAF). … Continue reading