- JF-17 Fighter Jets Take Charge In Swift Response, Launching Powerful Strikes Against Terrorists Inside Iran.
- Exports sales prospects of JF-17
- PAF set to acquire PL-15 Long range AAM to counter Meteor
- JF-17 Block-III: What we know so far
- JF-17 Thunder now flyable on DCS – Most advanced publicly available digital simulator.
- JF-17 performs on Pakistan Resolution Day, March 23, 2019, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Twin-Seater JF-17B’s second prototype takes off
- Myanmar is in negotiations to licence-build JF-17 fighter
- JF-17b dual seat aircraft to be ready by April 2017: PAF
- PAF seeks Thales DAMOCLES – Multifunction Targeting Pod For JF-17 Aircraft
Tag Archives: jf-17
JF-17 Fighter Jets Take Charge In Swift Response, Launching Powerful Strikes Against Terrorists Inside Iran.
On January 18, 2024, Pakistan Air Force, with JF-17 Strikers, J-10C fighters, AEW, and EW assets, conducted a deep strike against terrorists in Iran. JF-17 Thunder jets were from the No. 2 ‘Minhasians’ Squadron at PAF Base Masroor in Karachi, … Continue reading
JF-17 Block-III first flew on 15th December, 2019. Air-cooled KLJ-7A active electronically scanned array (AESA) radar has been selected. A generational upgrade over the current pulse-doppler radar. A new wide holographic heads up display (HUD) is clearly visible in cockpit … Continue reading
Pakistan Air Force second-in-command Muhammad Ashfaque Arain told Reuters in an interview that his visit to Paris was partly aimed at discussing from French officials the prospects of acquiring the Damocles targeting pods for JF-17s. This was in context of the fact the Pakistan continues to … Continue reading
JF-17 Thunder was part of India's Navy Day commemoration. The fighter aircraft was seen on top of the special publication on the occasion. So far there has been no official response from Indian Navy. Nonetheless, we thank Indian Navy for including … Continue reading
Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar to discuss development and service-entry of the JF-17 thunder into the PAF
JF-17 Thunder aircraft will be the topic of discussion at the upcomming International Fighter Conference to be held in London on 8-10 November, 2011. Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman will be talking about the development and service entry of … Continue reading