- Exports sales prospects of JF-17
- PAF set to acquire PL-15 Long range AAM to counter Meteor
- JF-17 Block-III: What we know so far
- JF-17 Thunder now flyable on DCS – Most advanced publicly available digital simulator.
- JF-17 performs on Pakistan Resolution Day, March 23, 2019, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Twin-Seater JF-17B’s second prototype takes off
- Myanmar is in negotiations to licence-build JF-17 fighter
- JF-17b dual seat aircraft to be ready by April 2017: PAF
- PAF seeks Thales DAMOCLES – Multifunction Targeting Pod For JF-17 Aircraft
- JF-17 wins first export order!
Tag Archives: airforce
Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar to discuss development and service-entry of the JF-17 thunder into the PAF
JF-17 Thunder aircraft will be the topic of discussion at the upcomming International Fighter Conference to be held in London on 8-10 November, 2011. Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman will be talking about the development and service entry of … Continue reading
26 JF-17 Thunder fighters also known as FC-1 have been produced by Pakistan in the last two years according to Pakistan airforce official. This was revealed during a briefing to parliamentary public accounts committee. Pakistan has approximately 30 JF-17 thunder … Continue reading